Venues and Local Attractions
New England has some of the best music venues in the country, and we love them all! From small clubs to large stadiums, there's something for everyone. Each venue offers a unique atmosphere and local attraction, making them perfect for experiencing your favorite artists live, and building a night out or trip around. We highly recommend checking out these amazing music venues when you're in the area!
- College Street Music Hall, New Haven - Every year this venue seems to up its game. It's the perfect space to see a show. Depending on the artist, there is often a GA section in the front, and seats behind and in the balcony. The venue is located right in the middle of downtown New Haven with great bars and restaurants to choose from for pre/post show fun.
🍴- Elm City Social right next door has comfort food for pre/post show
🍷🍕 - BAR is a Haven institution and just around the block.
🍸- If you want a margarita, try the outside bar at Geronimo's.
- Westville Music Bowl, New Haven
When the women's tennis tour left New Haven, they needed to find a new use for the stadium. The Westville Music Bowl (marketing slogan: "pack the Bowl") has quickly become a fan and artist favorite in the warmer months. The venue has a great feel. Try the BBQ sandwiches at the show if you forgot to grab a bite beforehand.
🍴🍸 Camacho Garage is only about a 5 minute drive (not a walk) and has a great outdoor terrace, yummy cocktails and fun vibe.
🍕 - If you are serious about your pizza, try Pepe's, Sally's or Modern - we won't argue about which is best, much.
- Ridgefield Playhouse, Ridgefield
- Hartford Healthcare Amphitheatre, Bridgeport
- Infinity Theatre, Hartford
- Infinity Music Hall, Norfolk
- House of Blues, Boston - This 2200 capacity club was originally located in Cambridge before moving next to Fenway. Most of the club is standing room only, but there are seats in the balcony. Visit the club's calendar page for upcoming shows.
🍸 For pre and post show drinks, try the Foundation Room, a beautifully decorated VIP lounge attached to the club. You'll get a private entrance, a warm atmosphere and no long line at the door.
-Academy of Music, Northampton
🍟🍺Go to the Dirty Truth for a huge craft beer selection, a damn good burger and some of the best fries in western MA. If you ask nicely, they may even give you all three condiments - the aioli, home made ketchup, and IPA mustard.
- The Sinclair, Cambridge
🍴🍸The Sincair is a night out all to it's own. In order to open it's doors in Harvard Square and serve alcohol, the club operated by Bowery Presents had to offer food. The result is an intimate dinner/music venue with great sight lines and three bars. Capacity is only 525. The Sinclair offers 200+ shows/year and should be on every concert goers list.
- MGM Grand at Fenway, Boston
- The Shed at Tanglewood, Lenox
-- Fort Adams State Park, Newport
- Providence Performing Arts Center, Providence
- Ocean Mist, Matunuck
- The Strand, Providence
-Shelburne Museum, Shelburne. The Ben and Jerry's Concert Series is in it's 21st season!
Just south of Burlington, the Shelburne Museum is one of the most culturally rich venues in the state. And the Museum green where the show is located is a super chill beautiful venue as you would expect up here in the North country. It holds about 2000 attendees.
- Higher Ground, Burlington
- Waterfront Park, Burlington
- Bank of NH Pavilion - Gilford, NH
- The Casino Ballroom - Hampton Beach, NH
- Thompsons Point
- The Press Room
New York (worth leaving New England for)
The Capitol Theatre, Port Chester. The Cap is one of the best theatres in the country for enjoying an intimate show. It has the history, the feel, and a great management team. The fans who keep returning there feel the love from the artists who are themselves in awe of the surroundings. 1800 capacity. Find a show and go there.
🌮🍸Bar Taco just down the hill (walkable) will keep you well fed and has a lively bar crowd
🍻 The Rye House has a homey pub feel and good number of beers on tap.
The Barn at Levon Helm Studios - Woodstock, NY
Have a suggestion for a venue or attraction? We'd love to hear from you. Email us email@example.com to nominate your choice.
(this page is,and probably will always be, under construction)